Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Scrap the Boys March Challenge

Welcome to a new month and another month of Scrap the Boys challenges! Today is a busy day on my blog as I have a few different design team projects going on today. Make sure to check my channel for a few different process videos that will be released today!

This month, the theme for Scrap the Boys is to care a layout or project with the theme of DIRT. Having two boys, this was a super easy challenge for me. I also immediately knew what picture I wanted to use. This photo is one of my youngest son on a big camping trip that we took a couple of summers ago. His face looked at least this dirty for the majority of our time in the woods and he couldn't have been happier. Between playing in the dirt, building forts, fishing, and boating, he was one happy will guy.




For this layout, I combined elements from several different collections (both new and old) in order to create a unique look. I even used a few collections that are really intended as feminine collections. I also created a coordinating process video to go with this layout and you can view that below or on my You Channel by clicking here.




And here is the video as well....




I really hope that you will play along with our challenge this month! Make sure to check out the Scrap the Boys blog to see the creations from the rest of the design team and to leave us a link to check out your project for our theme this month. Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment