Thursday, January 26, 2017

CRAFT Challenge #400 Love, Valentine's Day

Happy Thursday!
 
Welcome back to another week of CRAFT challenges. This week, we have been challenged to create a love or Valentine's Day themed project. As usual, I like to create cards that are quick and easy but still show an interesting look.
 

I took a plain white cardstock base and added some dimensional texture paste (Heidi Swapp Teal)  thru a heart stencil to create the background. I also added a few polka dots with red Stickles to the background. I then layers two different doilies (one gold and one white). On top of this, I placed a glassine bag and then layered three different sized Valentine's tags to the card. I punched a few gold glitter hearts to add some additional sparkle and finished the tags with some black baker's twine. I love that little hedgehog tag on the front so I wanted that to be center stage. I included both photos so that you could see the tiny tag that is inserted into the glassine bag.

Thanks so much for visiting! I hope that you check out the projects from the rest of the design team over at CRAFT and also share a project of your own with us for this week's challenge. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment